The Brüel & Kjær Quality Management System certifications can be downloaded here:
Sound & Vibration Measurement
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate (pdf)
IQNet 9001:2008 Certificate (pdf)
Customer specific accelerometers
AS 9100 Rev. C (pdf)
Vibration Testing Systems
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate (pdf)
Brüel & Kjær Quality Policy
Customers rely on results and information from Brüel & Kjær products, solutions, software and services to make decisions that are critical to their business. It is therefore essential that Brüel & Kjær ensures and improves the quality, accuracy and reliability of our products and services. In this way Brüel & Kjær remains the preferred partner and solution provider in the market for measurement and analysis of sound and vibration.
The purpose of the Brüel & Kjær Quality Management System is to:
- Strive for total customer satisfaction by avoiding non-conformances at all stages from market need to end of Product Life Cycle
- Ensure full compliance with ISO 9001 as well as Spectris requirements
- Secure high quality, timely delivery and appropriate cost of products and services
- Create the foundation for continual improvement in all products and processes
Should a customer, despite our efforts, experience a defect, an effective complaint handling system has been established. This enables fast response and remedy action for the immediate benefit of the customer. It also enables us to carry out corrective actions leading to better future products and improvements of internal processes.
The Quality Management System is certified to fulfil the requirements of the following standards:
- Sound & Vibration Measurement: ISO 9001:2008 with the scope "Development, production, sales and servicing of technical equipment for measurement and analysis of sound and vibration"
- Sound & Vibration Measurement: AS/EN 9100:2009 with the scope "Development, production, sales and servicing of customer specific accelerometers"
- Vibration Test Systems: ISO 9001:2008 with the scope "The design and manufacture of vibration test systems and associated equipment, and the supply/installation, service and training for all products, including instrumentation"
2. Core Elements
Brüel & Kjær will meet the quality objectives using the following strategies:
- Know your area of responsibility - and meet the required competences
- Manage and improve processes by setting objectives, followed by measuring and evaluating KPIs
- Manage non-conformances through proper remedy actions
- Take appropriate corrective action when planned results are not achieved
- Use structured methods for all improvement activities and problem solving
- Use audits to identify the weak spots in processes
- Prioritise efforts committed to continual improvement of quality and delivery adherence by using the resources in areas where the greatest benefits are gained
To gain full benefits from the strategies the following basic principles must be followed:
- Do things right the first time - even if it takes a little longer
- Regard quality management as the responsibility of all as well as of the individual
- Document what we do, do what we have written, and always look for better ways to do our work
- If necessary, adapt to the situation without compromising the principles and without sub-optimising