New environmental noise calculation software version
DENMARK, November 2012
The market’s most powerful and intuitive software for environmental noise calculation – Brüel & Kjær’s Predictor-LimA Type 7810 – has more applications than ever with the release of the ninth version.
Predictor-LimA maps environmental noise using coloured contours that can be overlaid on 3D models, photographic images, or online maps, making it easy for non-experts to understand.
New with Predictor-LimA version 9:
- Suitable for modelling shooting ranges due to 3D source directivity, which is necessary for modelling supersonic sources. A ‘hanging barriers’ feature simplifies modelling of noise-reducing curtains – something difficult with traditional modelling techniques
- Suitable for modelling bridge construction where screens are placed on scaffolding beside the raised road surface
- Improved wind turbine assessment supporting input of sound power levels measured in accordance with IEC 61400-11
- Improved functionality and workflow support
- Predictor available in Chinese
For more information on the market’s most powerful and intuitive environmental noise calculation software, and to get a quote, please visit bksv.com/Predictor-LimA.