Improved software for hand-held analyzer users
DENMARK, November 2012
An update to the instrument software for Hand-held Analyzers Type 2250, 2270 and 2250 Light, and the PC software Measurement Partner Suite is now available, offering 24-bit recording, remote functionality and usability enhancements.
Version 4.1 is the first feature update of the fourth-generation (G4) hardware and software that was launched in April 2012, and is packed with useful features and functionality at no extra cost.
New features in the instrument software include:
- Improved notifications for remote instrument use include a daily SMS or email relaying the instrument’s status and potential problems such as tampering or damage. A noise threshold exceedence notification can now alert users when preset noise limits are exceeded.
- 24-bit signal recording now available, allowing users to easily record complete data without risk of overloads, and subsequently perform post-processing on WAV files. 16-bit resolution is also still available.
- A moving (or sliding) average of the latest T minutes (1 to 60 minutes) that updates every second, making it ideal for monitoring sound exposure at outdoor events like concerts and festivals.
New features in Measurement Partner Suite include:
- Background noise correction according to commonly used standards.
- Playback of 16- and 24-bit recordings
- Display of noise rating curves (NR, NC, and RC)
Download version 4.1 software release.